Monday, April 19, 2010

My Middle School Diary - Episode 2

Just a reminder, I'm not correcting spelling, grammar, or punctuation. This entry is in an older journal than the entry yesterday. It was the entry I randomly opened to. It's pretty amazing. I'm keeping the names in this one. Fuck anonymity.

July 13th, 1999

My day is waisting away. I have nothing to do because I don't have a car. I want to be sixteen, have a driver's license and have a really nice '54 Jaguar Roadster (black). If I had a car I would be out of this shot hole in a second. I'd be at the movies with Gabby, Camille, Marieke, and Erin, then we would go to lunch, and then I would win the lottery........ okay, I am going a little far but, ohwell. It would be nice. I want a huge house with a huge guesthouse, stables, 1000 acres of property, a pool and a trampoline. That would be magnifiscsent.

I CAN'T SPELL! FUCK!!


Oh man, this is even more embarrassing than the last one. At least I was younger when I wrote this. Such a materialist... actually, I still want most of those things. On the schedule today is figuring out either Poker Face or Bad Romance on my loop pedals. Wish me luck. Also I might map out my summer tour, go to yoga (hippy), hang some posters, and play a show.

3 comments:

  1. i've wanted a '54 Jaguar or a '66 Mustang since i was 5 :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...this makes me feel so much better about my own diaries.

    Also, I refuse to believe you were in middle school in 1999. I had totally pegged you as my age. I'm not even letting myself do the math, as I have a complex about incredibly talented people who are younger than me.
    I know, it's a weakness.

    ReplyDelete