Thursday, January 21, 2010

Done and Done

Awkward Like Cut Melon is complete. My deadline is passed. It only has 8 songs on it counting the two covers but I still feel like I accomplished and learned a lot. I'm home out of the snow... and in the rain. I wake up in the morning to rain drops on the skylight above my bed and I don't want to get up because its too effing cozy.

I'm sitting at a coffee shop drinking a perfect soy late that my friend Amanda, who works here and made it, bought for me. 

Since I've been home I've:

- seen two shows. (Builders and the Butchers and Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band)
- moved out of my house.
- bought a birthday present for myself that I raised money for from all of you, thank you!
- fallen in love with Oakland again.
- fallen in love with my friends again.
- eaten two delicious greasy hash brown patties... ok, still in the process of that one.
- played around with my new loop pedal and turned the world upside down using pure awesomeness... or that's what I'll be doing later anyway. Hold on to your hats.
- oh... and house hunted. Ugh.

Check out my upcoming California show dates!  CALENDAR

North West tour in March!

exes and ohs

No comments:

Post a Comment