I'm sitting at a coffee shop drinking a perfect soy late that my friend Amanda, who works here and made it, bought for me.
Since I've been home I've:
- seen two shows. (Builders and the Butchers and Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band)
- moved out of my house.
- bought a birthday present for myself that I raised money for from all of you, thank you!
- fallen in love with Oakland again.
- fallen in love with my friends again.
- eaten two delicious greasy hash brown patties... ok, still in the process of that one.
- played around with my new loop pedal and turned the world upside down using pure awesomeness... or that's what I'll be doing later anyway. Hold on to your hats.
- oh... and house hunted. Ugh.
Check out my upcoming California show dates! CALENDAR
North West tour in March!
exes and ohs